Wednesday, 22 September 2010

autumn!



Autumn is here! tomorrow is the first day! How beautiful are the orange leaves in falmouth already. Tomorrow we venture to Gwithian beach to create 'sand drawings' of famous art, on huge scale to be seen from above, exciting! We are asked to bring garden tools, so i'll be taking my beautiful garden fork on the train tomorrow, cant wait. Problem is I can currently hear very heavy rain, hopefully this will stop before tomorrow or they will have some rather soggy, unhappy sneezing students to deal with, and we will no doubt have sand allover our clothes eek! i hope the sun comes out! 



This scarf is my favourite thing. Autumn, i love you. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love scarves too! Wearing them is always something I look most forward to once fall and winter roll around. Well, scarves and boots, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete